[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Live : promotional material

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 6 23:59:29 UTC 2006

Hai there,

Following the promotional material on the livecd, and refering to a
previous mailing discussion, we decided to add promotional material of
Fedora on the desktop of the fedora live cd (beta)

We, DavidNalley and I decided to work on 2 items:

item 1 : videos
   DavidNalley will come with some updates soon.

item 2 : select appropriate presentations/handouts to display on the
livecd and the kadischi impress document.
  concerning this part, Ive chosen the handouts in french and english
as well as greg's linuxasia presentation. by the way, that
presentation is great :) gregdek +1

I was thinking about to add only the presentations made on 2006 ! what
do you think knowing the fact that its a FC5 livecd?

If translators can translate the handouts in other languages it would
be great too :)
Too many materials would burst a 700mb CD :( So we must choose the
appropriate one.

If I missed some important materials, do point them to me because I
would that the livecd might be helpful to any ambassador during their
conference or events/shows.

here is a screenshot of how it will be:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29842792@N00/108925615/

but as you can see the index.html file is not so pretty, im calling
for "visual" enhancements :)
this index.html will contain links of videos, handouts and
presentations (in pdf) as you can see .

if anyone wants share an enhanced index.html with more relevant
contents, she/he is welcome. (ive attached my lame index.html to this
mail)

Im looking forward to upload another livecd by tomorrow night (im not
promising anything). an english version this times :) I can see many
will smile :)

Yes, there are some updates compared to the first beta, I don't know
whether you tried it or not.

Chitlesh GOORAH

ps: im not uploading my fedora approuved logo. I think you do have one
already :)
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com