[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Banner concept

Francesco Ugolini wmirror at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:58:17 UTC 2006

Yes, in fact i've see this problem after i've published the files,
now i return to work on those.

I've used ercholanum for the font's style, but it can be changed
anytime.

The beta1 was an experiment made to see the dimensional effect of
word in the banner. The core of all is the Open, people need to know
(they really know) that everithing is Open from the beggin to the end
of the life and the correct choice for their software is an Open
Software, not a close and commercial software made only for make money.

So, they are  made to tell you about the concept of the banner.

Thanks for your feedback, i'm very gratefull with them.

Please tell me if the theme of those banner (the text above) can be
the correct choice or is better to underline the meaning of the new
logo. I think that the last is the best choice. tell me more ...

See ya

Francesco Ugolini