[Fedora-ambassadors-list] A new version of beta1 (codename beta4)

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 15:14:00 UTC 2006

Francesco,

Unfortunately, this banner will not work. First of all, we do not have
a permission to use Red Hat brand (even if spelled correctly, which is
Red Hat, NOT redhat!)

Further, there are a few typos in the banner:

Here is the correct spelling for some of the misspelt slogans:

Intelligence is open (this is actually a dodgy slogan as such, as
there is some secret intelligence, and classified intelligence, which
is not open. so I'd rather drop that one)

Language is open

in the case of "change is open" i would drop the "the" because you do
not have it anywhere else.

Hope that helps,
Alex

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org