[Fedora-ambassadors-list] irc support for upcoming fc5 release

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 9 15:41:38 UTC 2006

Rudolf Kastl wrote:

>there are various things i see how this proposed list of common issues
>can be helpful:
>
>1. to collect feedback for fedora developers

I will take care of this but any help is welcome

>2. to compile a new updated faq for fc5

If its within the ideals of the Fedora Project, feel free to use the
wiki. There are other community websites like Fedora FAQ, FCP and Fedora
unity which can help otherwise.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CommunityWebsites.

>Exactly. And another thing i have in mind is maybe to compile
>something like a "fedora support group" largely compiled from
>volunteers to provide knowledge and experience transfer and maybe also
>writing up basic documentation on "How to give support" to yet less
>experienced supporters and create a kinda "schedule" with the most
>experienced ones to keep an eye on what is going on in the end user
>support channel. We yet miss something like a support process aswell
>and id gladly volunteer to do more in that particular direction to get
>more out of the good base we already have there.
>
>A first step would be to get people from the main #fedora channel and
>people from every single localized channel like #fedora-fr #fedora-de
>etc.

Ya feel free to lead that effort and keep us updated on the progress now
and then. Go, Go, Go.

--
Rahul