[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting Reminder: Thursday, March 9, 2006, 23:00 UTC

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:10:31 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 09:52 -0500, Alex Maier wrote:
> Ambassadors of all countries, gather to the meeting!

Apologies in advance.

I will be catching some zzzz at the time...

But I ask a favor

could someone please put up the IRC logs (raw dump) of the meet online
some where, or at least privately mail them to me.

I write the ambassadors section of the Fedora Weekly Report, and I was
not able to include facts from the meeting on March 2nd, as the meeting
summary was made public on the 7th, and I needed to finish the weekly
report by the 6th.

If someone would mail me the IRC logs, I'd really appreciate the help.

Oh, and the meeting is at 2200 UTC, not 2300

Gja
--
Tejas Dinkar - tejasdinkar AT gmail DOT com

Daemons did it