[Fedora-ambassadors-list] A new version of beta1 (codename beta4)

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedora.redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 16:12:07 UTC 2006

Everything is Open and i ask myself why i have to use a close OS such
as Windows, when in the world exist Open (Source) Operating System
and i've decided to extend this issue in a banner. Correctly you ask
me why i've decided to use Open instead of  Free, my reply is simple:
many commercial (so close) software are freely, so i've thought that
we have to underline the Open side of Fedora, that is the gratest
thing of this project.

This is my opinion.

What do you think, then ?

Thanks for your feedback.