[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Vrtual Meet- A thought!

puneet batura puneet_batura at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 9 23:24:25 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I just wanted to have u r valuable feedback on a thought regarding:
Since we all are associated with Linux Users Group in one way or the other
hence we can have local LUGS meeting scheduled on the IRCs ( thats what i
have named as virtual meet!) and can invite other countries fedora
ambassadors to those virtual meets to spread Fedora there like a guest
speaker. So everytime there's a new fedora ambassador(key attraction)
joining in to give his/her valuable views . I think that will make LUGS more
functional and we can reach more and more people with the word FEDORA at
large..

Waiting for your valuable feedbacks.....

Puneet Batura
Open Source Developer