[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Live : promotional material

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 10 01:01:22 UTC 2006

> Hai Chitlesh,
>
> Thanks for the update on your work in this area. However the Ambassadors
> list is slightly off topic for this from what I understand. I would
> think that the Ambassadors list should be focused on speaking events and
> also getting schwag to Ambassadors, all other marketing related topics
> should see daylight on the marketing list.

Hello Bob,

It might be off topic for this list.
the idea behind this is to gather at least materials needed by
ambassadors that might be useful during their events/conferences. I
could then include these contents inside my livecd since there was a
demand for a livecd among ambassadors. Might be useful :)

> Please correct me if I am wrong but the Ambassadors list is private so
> items that should not be publicly disclosed should be discussed here. In
> contrast items that the community as a whole should have input on should
> always take place in a public forum.

Im working on different parts of Kadischi right now. Since in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/Schedule, I have

# Add some good introductory and promotional material in a desktop
folder by default

# provide a Fedora introduction in the bootup prompt by default

I thought it might be a good idea to post here, in order to be on the
right track. But I can move the discussion to the marketing-list if
you want, but not to a forum!

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com