[Fedora-ambassadors-list] irc support for upcoming fc5 release

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 09:31:38 UTC 2006

2006/3/10, Pawel Sadowski <mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hello,
>
> Yeah, IRC support would be a good thing. It would be a good idea to
> gather experts, who have the knowledge and some time to a channel.
> Personally, I unfortunately don't have time now. I'm quite busy with
> preparing a FCOD (Fedora Core Open Days) presentation, and also, I have
> to translate FC5 relnotes before the release :>
>
> Regards,
> Pawel Sadowski

well actually it already happens. we got a really good support crew in
my eyes in #fedora. good enough to make other distros developers stop
by and admire whats going on there. happened various times already.
its just that its relatively uncoordinated and that general guidelines
for the supporters are missing.
if you at any time are interested in the undertaking feel free to drop
me an email though. Help would be appreciated.

regards,
Rudolf Kastl