[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Video Contest--Draft available

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 20:40:10 UTC 2006

Ambassadors have proven to be the more committed folks who "get things
done" while the Marketing list was mostly a place for fruitless
discussion--at least during the months i have been member of that
list. Hence my aversion to post there.

Generally, as long as we launch the program on time, i could not care
less on which list the discussion occured.