[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Getting Fedora ISO images before release

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 11 10:39:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a question in connection with upcoming Fedora Core Open Days.
It'll be unpossible to send us Fedora DVDs with the new FC5. Hence my
question: will it possible to download Fedora Core 5 before the official
release, I mean 16-17 march. We would burn it on our owns and could hand
out during FCOD. Maybe it could be possible to give us acccess to some
server which we could download the new Fedora from?

Regards,
Pawel Sadowski