[Fedora-ambassadors-list] A new version of beta1 (codename beta4)

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedora.redhat.com
Sat Mar 11 15:25:19 UTC 2006

Open = OpenSource

The problem is that we have to underline that everithing is open.
Fedora is not the center of the live but a part of the life such as
music, universe etc...

I think, but this is my opinion, that people need to know that fedora
is the right system for their live.

If do you think that is better i can put only the neme in the
backgorund such as music   universe etc..., and at the venter fedora
is Open.

This is my opinion, tell me more.

Thanks very much

Francesco Ugolini