[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Getting Fedora ISO images before release

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sat Mar 11 16:15:53 UTC 2006

On Saturday 11 March 2006 04:39, Pawel Sadowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question in connection with upcoming Fedora Core Open Days.
> It'll be unpossible to send us Fedora DVDs with the new FC5. Hence my
> question: will it possible to download Fedora Core 5 before the official
> release, I mean 16-17 march. We would burn it on our owns and could hand
> out during FCOD. Maybe it could be possible to give us acccess to some
> server which we could download the new Fedora from?
>
> Regards,
> Pawel Sadowski

Unfortunately, I don't know if this will be possible.  I'll pass along your
request to see what we might be able to do.  If we can't get you access, you
may want to produce brochures to tell people about the new release and how
they can get it for themselves.  You could offer Fedora Core 4 and
demonstrate Fedora Core 5 test 3 at the event.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

http://www.n-man.com/