[Fedora-ambassadors-list] New banner (codename beta5)

Robert 'Bob' Jensen marketing-list at fedoralinks.org
Sun Mar 12 20:01:09 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-12 at 19:02 +0100, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> I've made a new banner, changing the visual layout and the
> "background" words' font (now it's Tahoma). As it is possible to see
> i'm continuing to use the same concept of other banners. However i'm
> working on new banner based on some feedback that i've received.
>
> You can find the new beta5 in this page: http://fedoraproject.org/
> wiki/Marketing/Banners .
>
> Best regards
>
> Francesco Ugolini

Francesco Ugolini,

Please post these items to the marketing list, thye are better suited
for public input rather than the limited view from the ambassadors list.
I believe Alex suggested this in Thursday's Meeting.

She also Suggested cross posting, I feel this however would be redundant
since being a member of the marketing list is a requirement of being in
the Ambassadors Project. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/HowTo

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen <marketing-list at fedoralinks.org>
Fedora Marketing Projects