[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Teaching.... teachers!

REDbyte Labs redbyte.labs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 16:55:00 UTC 2006

Hi! I haven't been in the list for a long time - so I'm sorry if someone
already asked question like that. So this year I'm graduating from high
school, but I still can't encourige my teachers and school administration to
make a desicion about moving from pirated version of Win98 to Fedora. I
tried hard, but they afraid that they should learn new OS and change all
their tests and control works for students. They even don't want to try
installing it. What should I do?