[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Teaching.... teachers!

Thijs Hulshof thulshof at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 17:33:10 UTC 2006

Give them a Fedora DVD/CD's, or put a Fedora LiveCD in the computer at you
school, and show how nice Linux is !

You can also ask the system administrators to install Fedora on just a few
computers, so interested people can have a look at it. Maybe, if you say
that it is very important that students see that Windows isn't the only
operating system on the world, they will give it a try.

Ah.. also tell them about dual-boot, and the possibility to remove Fedora
when the don't like it !