[Fedora-ambassadors-list] About Fedora Web Template

puneet batura puneet_batura at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 17 20:10:57 UTC 2006

Dear David,

As per our discuusion i have updated the templates.The new ones are
located here:
 http://www.geocities.com/puneet_batura/fedora/template1/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/puneet_batura/fedora/template2/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/puneet_batura/fedora/template3/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/puneet_batura/fedora/template4/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/puneet_batura/fedora/template5/index.html

And as far as the flash open source developemnt is concerned the link is
here:
http://www.actionscript.com/Article/tabid/54/ArticleID/towards-open-source-flash-development/Default.aspx

Thanks u all for u r valuable feedback. Any suggestions with respect to the
template designs will be highly appreciated!

On 3/13/06, David Barzilay <barzilay at redhat.com> wrote:

> Em Dom, 2006-03-12 às 22:54 +0545, Abhishek Singh escreveu:
> > Dear Punit,
> >                Your designs are all well and it seems you are a bit
> > interested in Flash animation. The animation I liked most is of
> > template 4. Could you please try with different colours instead of
> > orange.
>
> +1! Animation is looking great! I enjoyed the words and the font, but
> the orange background is an external element to Fedora's new look.
>
> Best,
> --
> db
>
> > I would like you to experiment with blue background and off-white
> > text. Moreover we should as well give place to other web elements on
> > the page, as the flash animation alone won't do much.
> >
> >                Let me wait for your new tweaked designs.
> >
> > Regards
> > Abhishek Singh
> > --

Puneet Batura