[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Guest Star

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 05:37:43 UTC 2006

This is a task worthy of an Ambassador--even though we might not have
enough money to fly in people from across the world, we might find
some funds for regional travel.

Red Byte, do you know anyone in your region (former Soviet Union) who
is known in Uzbekistan and would make a good speaker? We might help
you get him/her there...

Cheers,

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org