[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Right on Brother, Right on.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 20 08:53:25 UTC 2006

Clair wrote:

>On Sunday 19 March 2006 17:13, Alex Maier wrote:
>

>>On 3/18/06, Pat McKelvey <pmckelvey at zoomtown.com> wrote:
>>

>>>I just saw your comments about ambassadorship in the newsletter.  I
>>>agree completely.  I have said so at the last ambassador's meeting on
>>>the 16 and was loudly ignored.  There may be too many competing agendas
>>>in this situation.
>>>

>>Pat, all--
>>
>>If you want to bring up a topic in a meeting, please add a schedule
>>entry on the wiki: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Schedule
>>You are guaranteed to have your time in the discussion.
>>

>But that's only for events.

No. Its not.  Anything that needs to be discussed can be and should be
added to the schedule page. If anyone wants to track only events, they
should use this page - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents
instead.  Everyone is free to discuss and lead any initiatives they want
to within the Ambassadors project.

--
Rahul