[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Right on Brother, Right on.

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 20 09:18:48 UTC 2006

This might not be related here, but anyway,

Today, it's a big event for the Fedora Project;
I'm looking for OFFICIAL "announcement" materials ( MAYBE a summary of
the will-be official announcement ? ) which I can paste on lug's
mailing list/forums, once FC5 has be officially announced.

Eventually, it could be translated into different languages.

any link ?

just to end, its NOT meant to spam mailing list!
It is meant to
- spread the word, from an ambassador to other linux users
- show we at the Fedora Project are professional

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com