[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Getting FC5

REDbyte Labs redbyte.labs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 07:47:41 UTC 2006

Hi everyone! We've planning to make a great party to promote new FC5. More
and more users here choose FC for their workstations and servers, so they
would be happy to update their current version. So could we get some DVDs of
FC5 to share it with local community, cause it's totally impossiable to
download DVD image via local ISPs. We've finally finished our web site
linuxcenter.uz - so everyone welcome! Most information is in russian, but
forum is full of people who are ready to communicate in english, german, and
french language. Another news of the community is making a community distro.
Now we're on the step of beta testing.
So what about posting some DVDs of FC5?

Regards,

REDbyte