[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Questions

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Thu Mar 23 17:32:37 UTC 2006

Hi all!

as you all have read, we've canceled our participation at Linuxtag 2006
in Germany, Wiesbaden due to the fact, that this is to expensive for all
and we haven't a budget for that by now!

But there is no doubt, that we need to organize a FUDCon later on in the
year; after the football world championship as a trinational event
between FRANCE, GERMANY and SWITZERLAND.

But for now I need to get the following information from you all:

How many auditorium do we need?
How many addional rooms?
How many tables and booths?

How many people will attend approximate?

Please feel free and give me all information you have that we can arange
a great FUDCon in EMEA ...

Thanks in advance and happy new FC5 :-)
--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org

1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9