[Fedora-ambassadors-list] FLISOL 2006 - DF, Brazil

Rodrigo Menezes rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br
Thu Mar 23 19:36:06 UTC 2006

Guys,

Just to let you know about this event:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FLISOL

Hugo just update the wiki page:

    HugoCisneiros will be responsible for installing and supporting Fedora Core Systems (as this is an InstallFest)

    HugoCisneiros will present a talk about the Fedora Project and will distribute Fedora LiveCDs in Brasilia, DF

    SERPRO (Government's Company) will distribute 80 of their FC4 LiveCDs (see  LiveCDs)

    HugoCisneiros will distribute 50 of Kadischi created FC5 LiveCDs

    HugoCisneiros will distribute 30 copies of his Linux guide, TLM ( http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/tlm)

About FISL, I need DVDs and some schwag for this conferece. As it's very big, we are thinking in 2000 DVDs and 50 T-shirts. Right now we are preparing a Banner, some folders and 2 notebooks to install FC5 and use for demonstration.

Can you supply this for us?

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo Menezes