[Fedora-ambassadors-list] FCOD Report

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 25 15:07:45 UTC 2006

On 25-03-2006, sat at 13:31 +0000, Clair wrote:
> You distributed FC5 the day before release?

I distributed it only for a few people (and left one copy at polytechnic
that shared us their hardware and place). Some people come for FC5... I
think it was in the event's frames, so in my opinion it wasn't something
very bad. On Saturday I gave it only to one person (the man that told
something like that he has a slow Internet connection so downloading FC
would be for him troublesome) and we installed it (on Friday) on PCs at
the polytechnic. When I gave it to more people servers in Australia were
already opened from my knowledge, so only one person had it earlier.

Regards,
Pawel Sadowski