[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora "Teams"

Rodrigo Menezes rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br
Tue May 16 12:25:37 UTC 2006

Hi Michael,

We are working as a team in Brazil. Today we have 4 ambassadors working together (RodrigoMenezes, RodrigoPadula, DavidBarzilay and HugoCisneiros), and more 3 persons helping us in different areas.

Our local site: http://projetofedora.org/

Rodrigo Menezes

"Michael J. Knox" <michael at knox.net.nz> escreveu: Hi All,

I just saw a post on my LUGS list directing ubuntu users to a "NZTeam" page:

With their main page being:

I noticed there are many "teams" for different countries.

Is there something already happening within Fedora? Is this something
ambassadors could setup for there coutires etc?

Fedora-ambassadors-list mailing list
Fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com

 Yahoo! Messenger com voz - Instale agora e faça ligações de graça.