[Ambassadors] Event Kit?

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Mon Nov 6 02:34:28 UTC 2006

David Nalley wrote:
> Thomas Chung wrote:
>> Good question. I'll bring up this subject to famsco.
>> Regards,
>
> IIRC, Greg was working on getting this kit together. The kit was
> targeted at being able to run a small LUG-size, but with some reusable
> components that could migrate up. I think the majority of the kit was
> supposed to be non-consumables like banners but with items such as
> flyers (may be wrong on this account) and the like.

Thanks for the replies!  Jack Aboutboul responded to me (and famsco) in
another email this morning.  Jack was one of the folks who was working
on it as seen in the meeting notes I linked to earlier.

There was a page on it, but appears to not be still in place.  He was
going to work on getting it back up and then get back to me.

Thanks!
Jeffrey