[Ambassadors] 2 more events in Strasbourg

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 9 21:59:12 UTC 2006

Hello there,

As said previously during ambassadors meetings

1. I'll give a presentation of Fedora Core 6 'Zod' (in french)at the
local lug meeting in Strasbourg. - 15 November
Here is my OOd doc:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ChitleshGoorah?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=c6re_fr.odp
Naturally it will only be related to  FC6 and its new features :)
some links:
-. lug wiki page : http://strasbourg.linuxfr.org/actu (AAM section)
-. listed in the lug's calender

2. There will be regular Install Parties again in Strasbourg. Paris
and Lille got their's recently so why no that of Strasbourg :).
a wiki page I made and will be consequently updated during the
upcoming days: (in french)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ChitleshGoorah/InstallParty
more links:
- http://strasbourg.linuxfr.org/install-party/mensuelles/presentation_publique
- http://strasbourg.linuxfr.org/install-party/mensuelles/

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents has been updated !

I hope my dvds' request will be approuved by famsco :)

chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com