[Ambassadors] QA Quality Assurance

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Fri Nov 10 00:39:39 UTC 2006

Hey all,

How do all of you verify that your DVD's are not corrupt and or
verified.  I've verified my iso which is fine but with a new pack of
dvd's I've had two people email me back with issues related to the
dvd's.

One person said that when he boots the cd it says the kernel is corrupt.

The other person said that it failed the media check.

I've got no issues sending new ones back to them to make sure their
fedora experience is great. I just don't want to have this issue
re-occur and I would like to QA the dvd's prior to them receiving them.

Regards,

Marc