[Ambassadors] report on factFEST 11/17 Farmingdale NY

Sam Folk-Williams samfw at redhat.com
Mon Nov 20 02:28:17 UTC 2006

> Sam Folk-Williams wrote:
> > See my blog:
> >
> > http://samfw.blogspot.com/
> >
> > Overall a cool event that will hopefully carry on to future years.
> >
> > -Sam
> >

> Hi Sam,
>
> Good going. If you have the presentation on Xen, please upload it to
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations.
Done
> What sort of questions or
> comments did you get on Fedora?
Mostly the difference between Fedora and Red Hat when it came to
questions on Fedora. In terms of Xen, people had a lot of technical
questions and were interested in comparing Xen to VMware - that part
went great.

>  Was any photos taken?

The whole thing was video taped and lots of photos. I'll see if I can
get some copies.

Sam