[Ambassadors] Information returns

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 11:04:38 UTC 2006

Dear *,

Already, for several month I have noticed an increase of ubuntu in private
utilisation and also as a linux discovery tool in professional word.

That is just a fact.
 I would only make remark you that ubuntu community is doing a great job.
Congratulation to them.

And I belveive that is mostly due to their LiveCD.
It is easy to install, easy to give, easy to explain how to use it.

So, all that to say that I am convinced that we need LiveCD.
Fortunatly, we have got kadishi ! :).

However, I was wondering if as Ambassador I can give Fedora Home made LiveCD
with specific county configuration to people, organizations and companies ?

Thanks in advance for you replies.

Best Regards
Fred
Olpc mailing list