[Ambassadors] Claus Reheis

Claus Reheis claus_reheis at bluebottle.com
Sun Sep 10 09:54:25 UTC 2006

Hi all!

At first I want to say I am sorry for introducing myself so late at this
list. But English is not my native language and sometimes I feel a
little bit shy to use it. But as far as I can say you are all very nice
people and till now I feel well here!(special thanks to GeroldKa,
ChitleshGorah, Thomas Chung and Max Spevack)

My name is Claus Reheis, I am 26 years old and at the moment I live in
western part of Austria / European Union close to the boundary to
Switzerland.
I use Linux since 2003 and I would say I am a advanced beginner in this
material, and I am very motivated to learn as much as I can and i enjoy
every little progress on my way to understand this System...

My profession is "medical masseur, Wellness-Trainer and Therapist" and I
am responsible for a Wellness-Department in a nice Hotel in the Alps.

I am good in communication and its easy for me to make first contact
with people... (The Linux Day Tirol went very well)

My plan is to change my profession to the IT sector and I already study
every day in my spare time to get ready for my Red Hat certifications!
Thanks to my boss, who support me in any way in that matter, I hope I
can do it in a period of 4 years...

The truth is I feel a little bit at the wrong place in a association
with so many geeks like you, but I will give my best to contribute to
the Fedora-Community according to my possibilities and I am sure one day
I can also contribute in technical ways.

So if you think there is something I can do, just let me know!
I am looking forward for my tasks... :)

Greetings from Austria,

Claus Reheis