[Ambassadors] Re: FAMSCO Re-Election

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Sep 12 15:12:09 UTC 2006

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Alex Maier wrote:

> As you could have read in the Meeting Minutes of the latest FAmSCo
> meeting, FAmSCo has decided to hold a round of elections, to ensure we
> keep the community engaged and get some new blood into the Committee.

I encourage any Ambassadors who have some organizational skills, passion
for Open Source, and a little bit of time on their hands to consider
applying.

Being on FAMSCO is an opportunity to be a major leader within the Fedora
Community, work closely with some of the folks on the Fedora Board, and
create something great that will always have your name associated with it.

If you've ever thought "Ambassadors would be great if only $X" then you
should think about running.

--Max

--
Max Spevack