[Ambassadors] Legal Questions

Robert Whetsel rwhetsel at ravensong.com
Wed Sep 13 13:35:59 UTC 2006

Moshe,

To add to this; we have been doing just that for over six years. Contact me
off-line if you want me go over some pit falls and issues we ran into early on
so you don't make the same mistakes we did.

--
Cheers,

Robert C. Whetsel
240-215-3944
www.ravensong.com

RavenSong Open Technologies, Inc.
Frederick Innovative Technology Center, Inc. (FITCI)
401 Rosemont Avenue
Rosenstock Hall, 3rd Floor at Hood College
Frederick, MD 21701

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you.