[Ambassadors] Help needed from Fedora Free Media Program

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 14 07:13:58 UTC 2006

All,
It's been almost a week since we received over 200 Free Media [1] requests.
However we still have 60 requests we haven't fulfilled.
Please help us to reach our goal for this month by accepting at least
one or two requests from the waiting list or ordering one or two media
from Sponsored Vendors [2] who will accept the request on behalf of
you.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC5DVD/September
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/SponsoredMedia

Feel free to contact me if you have any question and thank you for support.
Best Regards,
--
Thomas Chung