[Ambassadors] Re: Sorry Guys

Karlie Robinson karlie.robinson at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 20 08:32:32 UTC 2006

If we can find someone to compile the list of addresses for me, I can
fill the Indian Requests when I fill the rest of the main list.

I'm just super busy myself with the start of school for my boys (I'm now
trying to fit "Taxi Driver" duties into my day)

They don't have to be in a spread sheet, but if they could have Name on
the first line and "INDIA" on the very last line (with nothing else, no
spaces punctuation, any postal codes moved to the line above etc) I can
then copy-paste it into my postage software.

And yes, I'll do them all - I'll just need someone to assist me.

~Karlie