[Ambassadors] Fedora Core in French Magazine Linux + DVD

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Wed Sep 20 14:02:26 UTC 2006

Hello, just to inform everybody that i have been asked by the Linux +
DVD magazine [1] to write news about Fedora every month.

I have already written 2 articles (of 4500 characters) each about FC6
new release and the help provided by the Unity Project to Kadischi team.
They will be published in the November and December issues.

I hope this can give ideas and motivate other ambassadors to write about
Fedora in magazines. You can even earn something !

I also want to add that Linux + DVD ask me if I could find someone to
take care about the special issue of Linux + DVD which will be dedicated
to FC6. I asked Johan Cwiklinski [2] if he was interested in and he
accepted the offer. He is well know among French Ambassadors for the
outstanding work made to translate the wiki [3].

Cheers,

[1] http://www.lpmagazine.org/
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohanCwiklinski
[3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ModificationsR%c3%a9centes