[Ambassadors] Raleigh, we have a problem ...

Konstantin Burtsev konstantin.burtsev at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 21 10:40:49 UTC 2006

I agree with you in question about guide.
Yes, not every man can install linux, but if you will install it for
him you should educate him.
But why he can`t educate by himself ? It`s a good way to make similar
thing that in MS Windows to include graphical help in national
language.
It will be good for dummies.