[Ambassadors] Fedora Free Media Program

Siddharth Upmanyu siddharth1105 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 07:37:34 UTC 2006

The Free Media program is very good thing to be expanded...
I would like to contribute to this program...  by managing expanded media requests in India
the increased 250DVD for this month is quite acheivable...
Please forard me the no. of media requests we receive from india so that i can hav an idea of
the possible requests this month and to decide a number to contribute

SiddharthUpmanyu