[Ambassadors] Nominations for FAmSCo election

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 2 20:40:06 UTC 2007

Thank you for your feedback, i want to remember that there is a wiki page
where you can put your plans (
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Election/2007Nominations).

This email was intended only as a reminder for people who actually don't add
themselves in the wiki.

Best regards

Francesco Ugolini

p.s. I never say you are not democratic (I know I don't write in a perfect
english but it's not true).