[Ambassadors] Self-Introduction: Konrad Moson

Konrad MosoĊ„ mosonkonrad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 23:00:35 UTC 2007

Hi! I'm new Fedora Ambassador in Poland.

I'm 15 years old, and I'm interesting Linux and classical music. I
using Linux for 2 years and Fedora for 1 year. I hope that Fedora
lives forever, i like it, and i get to promoting Fedora and Open
Source.
I used most of Linux distributions, but i think that Fedora is fast
and best :) Fedora have good graphical and text-mode applications
(like pirut, yum). I think that It's good for begginers and for geeks
:)

Regards to,
Konrad Moson