[Ambassadors] Fedora and CentOS - the perfect team on the way to replace our current SuSE Linux and SLES systems

Jens Kühnel fedora at jens.kuehnel.org
Fri Dec 7 13:55:38 UTC 2007

Robert Scheck schrieb:
Hi Robert,

great story and good courage to post it to the Fedora-Amb List.

I see Centos as a member of the Fedora Family and sugested it to
customers who complain about the price of RedHat.

A couple of my customers started with Centos and now using a mixure of
Centos (unimportant) and RedHat (important) machines.

>From my perspective its better than 100% Debian/Ubuntu or SuSE:-)

CU
Jens