[Ambassadors] Fedora EMEA - First Draft sent

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sun Dec 16 13:25:05 UTC 2007

Hi All,

a preliminary first draft of what is to become the Fedora EMEA Statutes
-should the Ambassadors in the EMEA area vote so at FOSDEM 2008- has
been sent to Gerold Kassube for verification against local law, normal
practice and other requirements.

Please note that you will receive a copy soon -which I know is open to
interpretation, so as soon as Gerold and myself get the Statutes aligned
with any requirements set forth in German law-, at which I would like
you to fire any comments or suggestions.

Please also note that German law requires the voting for or against
these Statutes, as well as the Board election, takes place in person,
face-to-face, and that the group of attendees at the Fedora Ambassadors
Day in Basel recently decided to cast the vote on FOSDEM 2008.

To all Ambassadors interested in voting for or against the Statutes,
running for a position on the Board or interested in casting their vote
in the Board elections, I would like to emphasize they will need to
attend FOSDEM 2008, February 23-24th 2008, Brussel, in person.

I would like to stress the fact that the latter is non-negotiable.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip