[Ambassadors] Introduction

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 02:37:53 UTC 2007

Figured that as a new Ambassador, I'd just drop a quick note to the
list to introduce myself.

I'm a 28 year old systems architect from Jersey City, NJ.  Mostly
during my work life I work with very high-end production systems, all
running RHEL.  At home, I use Fedora for my desktop, and try to
advocate other people to do it.  I'm an RHCE [1] who's actively
working on RHCA.

I attend at least two events every months (NYLUG [2] and the New York
Linux Meetup [3]).  There are others that I would get involved with as
I get time and am informed of them.  At these events, I try to
advocate Fedora to the extent that I can.  I may attempt to put
together a Fedora talk for NYLUG, however, I'm not all that sure of
what they want to hear about (probably new features in F8/9, etc).
Let me know if there is other advocacy that I can do within the NYC
area.

Thanks!
-Jon

jstanley at fedoraproject.org