[Ambassadors] hello

ramu at fedoraproject.org ramu at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 11 11:14:49 UTC 2007

Hi, everybody,

I have joined this group few day back, hoping to do little contribution to this great world of opensource.
Let me introduce myself first, I'm working as system/Network Administrator from last 9 year and from 2 years I'm focusing on Linux system admin. I stay in Bangalore and like to involve myself  in fedora project.

To start with I have already joined free media contributor group and planning to burn 10 number of Fedora 7 DVD , Mr. Siddharth from Pune is helping me in this.

Thank you for all the support.

Regards, Ramamurthy.S