[Ambassadors] Fedora Open Days in Poland

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 1 21:34:58 UTC 2007

Hi,

We're organizing an event in Poland which will be mainly focused on
Fedora and I have a question to foreign Ambassadors. I think that'd
fantastic if anyone of you could attend the event. Such person would be
some kind of special guest and I would like him to say something about
Fedora European Community, that would be really something great. The
event takes place on 16th & 17th June in Cracow. I'd be really grateful
if anyone could come here. Accommodation is not a problem, we can do
everything that is needed. I'm looking to have a feedback from you, I
hope someone could come ;)

Cheers,
Pawel