[Ambassadors] Helping Free Media

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Sat Jun 23 03:32:02 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 13:20 -0500, Juan Rodriguez wrote:
> On 6/22/07, Karlie Robinson <webpath at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>

>         Juan Rodriguez wrote:
>         >
>         > I'm willing to supply my area (Mexico), are there any
>         requirements
>         > (labeling, dvd cases, etc) in printing said media?
>
>         The only thing you need to do is make sure the burn is good
>         and that the
>         disc will arrive safely.
>
>         ~Karlie
>
>         --
> Ok, I can take care of both of these issues.
> I already checked the wiki [FedoraProject.org], and see several
> requests, is there a page that mentions how to get in contact with
> them and the standard procedure?

It is really easy to do.  You join up in the mailing list then reply to
the request with I accept this request.  Burn the disc and mail it off
to the person requesting the dvd.

I usually take care of Australia so all I do is look for someone who
requests from Australia reply and mail them the Disc.

HTH,

Marc