[Ambassadors] IU LinuxFest - 11-Apr-2007 - clarification, please.

Gaddis, Jeremy L. jeremy at linuxwiz.net
Sat Mar 3 18:26:13 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Jeffrey Tadlock wrote:
> The banner I had at Ohio Linux Fest was one that Max shipped to me for
> the event and then I shipped back to him.  Hopefully they will be able
> to hook you up with that one without the need to make a new one.

That's what I was hoping as well.  If Max can get one to me, I'll take
care of getting it back post-event.

> I can help you with some of the Fedora Stickers.  We had some left from
> the Ohio Linux Fest.  If you want to email me off-list your snail mail
> address I can ship some out next week sometime.

That would be awesome.  Separate e-mail coming your way...

Max, if you have any more of those Fedora flip-flops, I'd be happy to
take some of those off your hands as well.  This event is at a
University, and the students are always interested in any swag.  =)

FWIW, IU, as well as the .edu I work for, both have campus-wide RHEL
subscriptions.  =)

> Good to see you off to a running start!  Good luck with your event!

Thanks!

-j

Jeremy L. Gaddis, MCP, GCWN             jeremy at linuxwiz.net
LinuxWiz Consulting                     http://linuxwiz.net