[Ambassadors] Proposal: Fedora European Infrastructure

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Fri Mar 16 17:58:23 UTC 2007

Le vendredi 16 mars 2007 à 16:21 +0100, Francesco Ugolini a écrit :
> I think that people interested in this discussion will join FAD :)
>
> Regards
>
> Francesco Ugolini

Then you are assuming that people who won't go to FAD are NOT interested
in FEI.

Let me tell you that this is completely the worse behaviour to have.

Let's close the mailing list and only organise meeting *somewhere* in
Europe / USA / Asia. This will help coordinating the effort worldwild
this way...

But remember that if you don't go to Asia, it's because you are not
interested in.

Cheers,

Thomas