[Ambassadors] Little question

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Fri Oct 19 08:47:24 UTC 2007

Op vrijdag 19-10-2007 om 10:33 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Frederic
Hornain:
> Dear *

Hi Frederic,

good to see you still around.

> First of all, I know I was not quite active these last months on this
> forum. :(
> But I have good reasons for that. Big Open source production projects
> first !

Same counts for me.

> So, I am available now.
>
> BTW, I have got one little question.
> If someone could help me to give me answer I would really appreciate.
>
> So, to who have I to suggest new interesting open source project in
> the fedora community ?

It really depends what project it actually is. Maybe just announce it
here and we may help you get it to the right people?

> Thanks in advance for your great help.
>
> BR
> Frederic Hornain
> Fedora Linux Belgium
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FredericHornain

Again, nice to see you're still here

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93