[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA (2007-11-23 - 2007-11-25)

pingou pingoufc4 at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 23 17:19:13 UTC 2007

Thomas Canniot wrote:

> And I forgot to ask : where would people sleep ? Is there an hotel
> someone plan to order to ? What is the price of a night out there ?

Hi,

No one know ??

It would be more than helpful for us to have these informations,
personally I am busy with some courses and I need to plan this week end.

The budget is however my main constraint, having an idea of the prices
for the housing is important if you want to see us there.

However the plane is still the biggest investment on that week end so it
would be very nice if the Fedora Project could help us to come over.

Waiting for a answer,
Best regards,

P.Yves